Lily B Skincare is new to me. I lately have been trying different anti-aging products as I’m soon-to-be 30 next September. Yup, it’s never too early or too late to start anti-aging skin products. And, you shouldn’t feel shy about it, either! There’s nothing more natural than aging, and thank goodness for the times we are in now, we can help prevent looking older, as well.
The Red Tea Defense Booster Hydrating Serum (sample size) was sticky at first, but then I realized that I had rubbed it together in my hands, and you shouldn’t do that. Just take the serum straight from your hands and apply it evenly on your face, and you will be void of all stickiness. The serum has a subtle scent, and this is nice because I like to keep fragrances out of my facial skin. My skin felt soft and supple. I like the fact that I can layer my regular face cream over this, and that it’s doing it’s job of hydrating my facial skin! What does it do exactly?
“Formulated with the super-antioxidant, red tea, this lightweight yet concentrated serum targets dehydrated, stressed, sun damaged skin.
The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of red tea will help improve skin tone and clarity while helping to reduce the signs of irritation.”
Here is some GREAT info about using The Red Tea Defense Booster Hydrating Serum (straight from the website):
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic formulation
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin to help reduce the signs of aging
- Red tea is a natural SPF-booster, helping your skin defend against the damaging effects of sun exposure
- For men, use post-shave to help reduce irritation and improve skin texture
For best results:
- Use AM and PM, after cleansing
- Apply 1-2 pumps evenly over face and neck
- May be used alone but for optimal results, follow with 24/7 Defense Daily Moisturizer
The Multi-Action Rescue Ultra Eye Cream was terrific and smelled really nice. It works almost immediately by firming up fine lines around the eyes. I could feel the firmness, and it didn’t feel extremely tight, as well. You can see that my skin got a glow to it.
Here’s some information from the website:
- Lightweight, absorbs quickly and completely, ideal for use under makeup
- Brightens the eye area as it softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Strengthens and improves skin tone around the delicate eye area
For best results:
- Use AM and PM, on clean skin
- Apply a small amount to ring finger
- Gently pat in to the area around the eyes until absorbed
For more information on Lily B Skincare:
* Product samples provided for review as part of the Bloom Ambassador program. All opinions are honest and my own. *