Pretty much a belated birthday gift for me! Yay! This collection is bright, shimmery and also holo-ey! Most of these are 3 coats, unless otherwise mentioned.
- Seraphina Polaris silver metallic (Full Coverage)
- Cassedy Celestial pewter metallic (Full Coverage)
- Belinda Cosmic purple metallic (Full Coverage)
- Payton Galactic cranberry halo (Full Coverage)
- Dream Deep space blue halo (Full Coverage)
- Mosheen Astro ice blue topper (Layering)
Let’s start with Seraphina, a cool and icy silver metallic – super gorgeous for the Holidays!
Cassedy is a fun metallic shade that looks like a pewter in some lights and emerald in other lights!
Belinda is gorgeous! I mean, come on, it’s purple – so it won me over just like that, but when you look closely you see red shimmer! Opaque in 2 coats – it was a bit thick, so tread lightly!
Mosheen is a mylar-like short bar glitter topper. It’s definitely an interesting polish, and I layered it 1 time over Zoya Sailor.
These are definitely gorgeous! Which ones are your favorites?
Press sample. All opinions are honest and my own.